Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday RoundUp, Heads Up: Events & Emails

Wow! August is  little more than half way done. Phheww

I wish I had a longer summer considering I spent most of it pounding the pavement during Startup Institute. I really need to make a list of fun activities and places to explore not only in New York city but in the surrounding localities. 

I'll have plenty of time to create adventures in the Big Apple. Wishful thinking perhaps? This past week, I spent most of my time in Cambridge, Massachusetts for our company conference (CompCon). The weather in Cambridge and Boston was delightful, though the majority of the conference was spent indoors. I had plans to visit Boston late last year but those were unexpectedly derailed. I am glad I was in town for a much better reason. 

Looking ahead, I have a bunch of networking events this week, which I hope I do not struggle in trying to find them. Eventbrite and meetup.com are both really good tools to find interesting events. There are so many startup and tech-related events, many of which are free or low-cost. I'll do a better job of posting pictures, maybe through Instagram? We'll see. I also have a ton of emails but am doing a little better at managing them via Contactually. I know of Boomerang as well but I'm going to stick to one tool at a time. 

Here's to another productive, happy, challenging week!

- Ijeoma 





No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucky IJ. Powered by