Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Roadblock?


I am a sitting on a semi-sofa chair at my local library. I must say that I feel at peace. Growing up, the library was like a second home for me. I am bookworm by trade and nothing screams WiFi, knowledge and the Dewey decimal system like a good ol' fashion library.

Working from home has its perks but sometimes a little change in scenery is a good thing. I find myself in a completely different zone when I'm in a library. Lately, it's been hard to write. I still have ideas but the words are not coming to me whatsoever. I've had a slight change in mood, mostly because last week started so well and then came crashing down. Sometimes, life happens in unexpected, grave ways. Deep breaths!


I like the one-day-at-a-time approach. So, though I was looking forward to going to Boston, I decided to take things slow and see how the next few days progress. I especially want to get back to writing and blogging. I did attend a small handful of events in the past few days. I do not see the point of being totally isolated. Besides, I've met some cool people and visited a new coworking space that I've had on my list for a little while.

All in all, roadblocks are bound to happen but sometimes a detour could be a good thing. Right?

So much for spectacular 50th blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 50 Blog Posts. That's awesome!! Writer's Block is just par for the course girl...keep going! -Annie

    ReplyDelete

© Lucky IJ. Powered by