Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Tuesday Tweets: Learn to Do

I have been in New York for exactly ten days now. The program is coming along and I expect it to get more intense. Unfortunately, I have extremely limited Internet access at my aunt's house in the Bronx AND there is limited Internet capabilities at the Startup Institute office. I figured that I would post during my lunch break. To check out all the comings and goings, I recommend following the #learntodo hashtag as well as my handle @Lucky_IJ, which I will be changing soon, stay tuned. In the meantime, below are a couple of tweets from my classmates:

I suggested "Roses & Thorns" (Google it) and the group activity ended in a kumbaya group hug. I'm not in the picture because I was taking pictures, go figure.

Cameron, as he likes to be called, is in the technical marketing group like me. He's a fun guy who loves cars.




Danie is the only female web developer in the entire program! She is really easy to talk to and has a passion for social good. Definitely connect with her!

More tweets and Twitterness to come.

- Ijeoma

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucky IJ. Powered by