Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy, Sandy, Sandy!

About that hurricane. Wow! Sandy was/is a big deal. So many homes and businesses are under water or completely destroyed. When the New York Stock Exchange shuts down for two days, that is very serious. Thankfully, my family and I are safe and sound. If you haven't seen the coverage, take a look at this Youtube clip.



My prayers are with those families who are grieving for loved ones. My prayers are also with the countless men and women who are serving as nurses, firefighters, police officers and other first responders. You all are heroes!


1 comment:

  1. It was so nice of you to post about prayers for those who did not come through Sandy as well as you did. Sometimes when we come through tragedy unscathed it is easy to forget all those who did not fare so well. I hope you and yours continue to be safe, secure and caring!

    ReplyDelete

© Lucky IJ. Powered by