Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Looking Ahead

It's the last day of the month of October and it's Halloween. I should be expecting some children and maybe a few teenagers in a few hours. This particular month went by quickly. I cannot believe tomorrow begins a new month. 2013 is that much closer.

I am happy to say that I did well in achieving my goals. I will have a full report soon. I think the toughest, by far, was committing to reaching blog post number forty. I did it, barely. Today's post is number forty. I wrote a post almost every day this month. Consistency was key and thankfully, most of my posts were hearty, had good quality. There may have been a few out of desperation or fatigue - or both. I have started to brainstorm a list for November and it will definitely be shorter and more exact in that I can focus on a few, rather many. Quality versus quantity is sensible. 

I am ready to end cabin fever by volunteering at the National Capital Philanthropy Day in D.C. I was a volunteer last year and will do the same tomorrow. I have to get up early and head downtown in the morning via public transit, which I haven't done since the beginning of this month. Time flies!

Today I was really inspired by a few sites and articles that I stumbled upon including H.Bloom's SEED program, Mashable's 44 Female Founders and a story about Daily Muse's CEO All three were inspiring and encouraging. Just what I need to start a new month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucky IJ. Powered by