Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Make it Happen Monday: Consecutiveness Times Two

The goal for the week is have at least three consecutive blog posts and get to bed before midnight at least three nights this week. Remember, that time when I set a blog posting goal. It seems so long ago! Now that I have more of an idea of what I want to write and communicate, the ideas are coming. The actually posting... well, still working on that part, lol.

In order to truly accomplish this goal writing it down will help make it happen. Last week was really busy with a lot of positive developments. Ideally, I would have posted my thoughts and shared my experiences but time escaped me. I am going to do a better job at posting, just like the good 'ol days.

Here is how this week's posts will transpire (more or less)...

Tuesday: A collection of some of my favorite tweets over the past week or so. Look out for Tuesday Tweets!

Wednesday: I follow a couple of fashion blogs and I am impressed with the time and detail these bloggers put into their style and their blog posts. I love fashion but I could never maintain a personal fashion blog. The best I can do is have a weekly post of an article of clothing or an accessory that I admire. Look out for Wednesday Wear!

Thursday: Not sure yet about Thursday.

Friday: My favorite day to post! As I've mentioned so many times before, I like lists. I'm not sure what Friday's faves list will be just yet but I promise it will be good.

I was feeling a little under the weather, both literally and figuratively. I wish I had enough energy to write this post earlier, but better late than never. Midnight is approaching! Time to sleep.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucky IJ. Powered by