Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

That Feeling

I scour thee (that's not a typo) Internet likes it's my job. If it were my job, I would be commanding a hefty price. For the most part, it's to be expected. I've always loved reading. The Internet is simply a faster medium to devour more information. Between blogs, online publications and Tweets, I am a sucker for a good read. I need to make another faves list pronto of what I am reading, so everyone can join in.

I think this week is going to be weird. I am not sure why, just yet, but I suppose I have a feeling. Not a Will.i.am-Black-Eyed-Peas-type-of-feeling. Just a feeling.

I will say that I am looking forward to seeing a friend who is in town visiting from Madagascar. She is serving a two-year Peace Corps term but has been home on break. I love seeing old friends. After we meet, I am heading out of town for a quick overnight trip. My sister-in-law has a Mac that I want to play with for a little bit. A little change in scenery is nice. I am hoping the scenic ride will bring out about some inspiration.

Speaking of inspiration, now that I have a few opportunities to write I have a bunch of stories to pitch. I think they are really good. So good in fact that they make me nervous. Lol! Sometimes, I take an idea and literally run with it. If everything works out, by the end of the week I might have approval of some awesome stories.

Till then...

2 comments:

  1. Hi there - visiting from Peach Prenni. I have a good friend here in Paris who is from Madagascar (and he brings me vanilla when he returns from his trip).

    I wonder if you would like my friend Petrina's blog: http://liveeverafter.blogspot.com It's not about business (which you mentioned in your interview) - her degree is in counseling, but we worked in East Africa together over ten years ago and on top of it, I think you guys even live somewhat close to each other. And she's a Christian. Just spreading the connections. Good luck as you get started on your blogging path.

    PS I'll leave her a comment linking to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your week is turning out to be a good one and not too "weird." Looking forward to hearing those stories!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete

© Lucky IJ. Powered by