Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Between You & Me

In spirit of Thanksgiving, I have to express my gratitude and share a confession.


First and foremost, I am very surprised that people are reading my blog. Somewhere on this thing called "the web" people are reading my blog. And for that I am grateful. About three months ago, I set out to start a blog but I officially launched my blog about ten weeks ago, give or take. In that time, I have had a few thousand views. I seriously do not have time to read and then re-read my blog. So, for each person who has ever skimmed, browsed or intently digested my blog, I say, THANK YOU!

Secondly, I have to confess that I am still not sure how this blog will progress. One of my closest friends suggested that I, "trust the process". I am learning to do just that and then some. Thanks for being a part of my journey.

I will soon be transferring my blog to another platform and will have a new design. I am excited about what's ahead for Color Her Lucky.

Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Way to Go Girl--that's awesome!! I'm proud of you. -Annie

    ReplyDelete

© Lucky IJ. Powered by