Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Dinner

Tonight, I am headed to dinner with two executives from my old job. We are meeting at The Oceanaire Seafood Room, a seafood restaurant in D.C. Since I am notorious for taking forever-and-a-day to decide on my meal, I browsed the online menu beforehand. Salmon wins everytime. It's probably the only seafood I eat. I want to be able to focus on the conversation rather than what my order will be for the evening.

I still need to pack for my trip to Philadelphia tomorrow. I have an early wake-up call but it will be worth it. The PA Conference for Women has such a great lineup of speakers. I will be the biggest sponge there, soaking up all the knowledge and wisdom that will certainly envelope the room.

I have a feeling that I will be up late, but I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucky IJ. Powered by