Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Just Another

Funny enough, I heard Maroon 5's "Sunday Morning" last night and reminisced. I really like that song. Thankfully, there was no rain today. A beautiful cerulean sky and puffy clouds set the tone for a simple, breezy day. Autumn is fast approaching and I cannot wait. I've practiced my vocab and did some mental math games to keep me sharp. I still have a few items on my list including updating my resume and writing a few thank you notes.

I have a feeling my schedule will start to fill up fast, which I prefer. I am looking forward to a few upcoming travels and events. Until then, I will be assiduous in my studies and scrupulous in editing my resume so that it's in tip top shape. Two GRE words in one sentence, not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucky IJ. Powered by