Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Care to Share?

Now that I have started to unravel this blog's simple beginnings, I am realizing that it is a lot of work to make sense of it all. I want to continue to find/hunt/scour businesses owned my women, female leaders ruling the world and interesting and facts about their journeys. I am discovering that is difficult to retrieve information about women of color. Where are the brown yellow and black ladies? I want their profiles, better yet I want to profile them. In the near future, this will be a place for meaningful content with videos, pictures, interviews, links and anything else that helps form that narrative and then some.

My goal before Monday evening, is to share my blog with at least seven lucky peeps in my network. Sharing is caring! I want to hear from the people. This blog will force me to hopefully write and collect compelling material. As the days turn into weeks into months, I really hope my voice becomes stronger and maybe more defined. A little paid gig here and there doesn't hurt either.

I have a lot of work to do. Let the sharing begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucky IJ. Powered by