Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

It Ain't Over

I am cutting to the chase. I am tired. The last twenty-four hours have been a rollercoaster and I am about to crash onto a very comfy hotel bed. At this point, my traveling, business school visits and everything else in between has challenged by ability to keep track of the day and time at given moment. All I know is that I won't be home till October 23rd. Nine days feels like a lot right about now.

I can at least say that I feel motivated and blessed to have met some cool peeps but I am still tired. Shame. This is post #25! I am on track to reach one of my October goals and hit the 1-0-0 by the end of the year. I should be excited and this post should be longer, somewhat celebratory. Tomorrow shall present itself that opportunity. For now, all that matters is sleep.

Zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucky IJ. Powered by