Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Faves

It's a new day and I'm excited to share a few things I found while I was perusing my usual suspects. I have a couple of sites and blogs that I follow. One is Forbes.com but more specifically the ForbesWoman section. Last night, I found a great article about web-based tools for small business, though some of them are not business specific. My three faves are:
  • SlideRocket - say goodbye to vapid, annoying PowerPoint presentations. With built-in multimedia as well as creative designs and colors, SlideRocket is just fun to play with to develop a memorable pitch.  
  • WePay - Similar to PayPal but better? The site has additional features including web pages for stores, event registrations and online donations. 
  • Bravo Video - This is a pretty cool way to capture customer/fan testimonials on video. You can start a contest, share video across social networks and more. 
Hope you find these tools useful. I know I will. There is so much information and resources out there. A whole lot of sifting to do, but it is worth it because who doesn't want to be efficient, dynamic and ahead of the game. Look out for future lists of my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Lucky IJ. Powered by